Wednesday, February 08, 2006
 

Ich Bin Ich

I hope I can reveal it. I'm just seeking new stuff for the aspirant
The single 'Ich bin Ich' by 'Rosenstolz' is going to be published next Friday, they are already playing the song on the radio. I heard it with Ben in the car, we liked it and we will soon sing it along loudly.
I have just found the new video *klick* so I can hear the song and need not wait until Friday.
The video is heart-touchingly sweet. Flashback into the 70ties, I used to have such white tights too and I also turned the page of my photo-album yesterday.
Why do I always get goose pimples when I'm listening to 'Rosenstolz'?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter