Tuesday, February 07, 2006
 

The Tuesday's Knitting Question - week 06/2006

Almost all knitters (at least at the age between 35 and 45) have been knitting wildly in the 80ties. Then they stopped collectively. And then they were infected again a few years ago. How did this happen? Do you have any idea?

Öhm, I was knitting a short time before my 'real' teenage-decade, after that I had to do other things. Every now and then I was attracted by my needles. But it really started when I was searching the web for handicrafts instructions for the charity-bazaar in the kindergarten. I found all that wonderful new colourful yarn for socks, until then I only knew the plain Regia yarn. And the 'blogger-scene' was amazing.

The question was asked by the Wollschaf.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter