Friday, January 20, 2006
 

On behalf

of the Aspirant I'm surfing the web, looking for good music and interesting links.
Yesterday I talked with Oz about the possibility of creating a mp3-cd for my wool-princess or my secret pal. Oz mentioned that this might be illegal and adviced me to search free mp3s in the web.
I was a bit frustrated because I thougt that this would not be succesful.
But as Oz is shifter I acted on his advice. And it's true - behind each corner lurks a band offering songs and videos. Great. And I have found something I liked immediately:



Hard-fi mit Cash Machine. You can download the song here.
A bit too rock-like for knitting, but good for the mood.
Perhaps we should launch a special 'candy' for the weekend at the
Aspirant.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter