Tuesday, January 10, 2006
 

The Tuesday's Knitting Question - week 02/2006

What about your partners?
Do they accept your obsession for knitting or do they needle you?
For the singles: Would you speak about your obsession during the fist date or would you wait?

Hm, that's a sensitive subject.
When I started to knit again about a year ago Oz was very critical. He almost went mad when he saw me together with my knitting.
For him it seems to be a waste of time. I think he can't understand why it makes fun.
Meanwhile, the situation has become calmer - he received socks.
I think he gets along with it much better since I created a blog. That's his thing.
Since I infected him and the childern we are even all together blogging here and we are having fun.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter