Wednesday, January 04, 2006
 

Socks made of Regia Silk

I have just finished.



The wool is really nice and soft and I like the colours very much.
I had knitted socks in Regia Silk before, the colour was black, unfortunately it was running (I hope that is the correct description in english). My hands and the knitting needles looked ugly the whole time. And after the first laundry the socks appeared to be grey.
Therefore I had bad apprehensions for this wool. But that was really unnecessary, the knitting was fun and now the socks are going to grace Oz.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter