Tuesday, January 10, 2006
 

Mattafix

Since yesterday I am listening to that:


Mattafix, Signs of a Struggle.

And I can' t get enough. The single, Big City Life, is in the radio the whole day. I did not know that there is also a longplayer since November.
While I am filling in a stupid application I am floating through rhythmic and spherical sounds. What kind of music ist this? Reggae together with dance, wonderful relaxed. Oz is reminded of Tricky, for me it was Morcheeba, Amazon thinks it's Massive Attack. Sure. Supercool. It's a discovery.
If anyone of you could tell me of which other song I am reminded when I listen to 'The Forgotten' I would be really thankful.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter