Monday, January 30, 2006
 

At last

I have finished a thing that I can show you. It's my mother's birthday today and I gave her this scarf as a present:



It's a scarf with corners, here is the pattern. Very simpel. It's made of the wool 'Luna' by 'Rellana' which I bought a short while ago at Uta's Shop. Very nice wool.

In addition to that I finished the present for Secret Pal. That was a wonderful feeling - two things at one day. The rest of the weekend I did some crochet for the blanket.

But the best thing was, that four of our aspirants of the last week made their way into the charts.
We could slap on our backs.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter