Tuesday, January 31, 2006
 

The Tuesday's Knitting Question - week 05/2006n

Is there something in the fields of knitting and working with wool that you have not dared to do yet, allthough you would like to try it?

Haha, there are lots of things. Actually everything except of scarves, gloves, simple socks and a raglan sweater. Not to mention spinning. But I decided to change this.
I would like to knit a Birch with the Kidsilk Haze I got from my Wool-Fairy. There is a well explained pattern, even I should be able to unterstand it. But I will try it at first with another wool.

This question was asked by the curious Wollschaf.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter