Tuesday, February 07, 2006
 

Mail from FarFarAway

Tätä, today I received mail from my very nice Secret Pal Wendi.

Hach, a package from America! The postman delivered it with 'Today only a package'. Today only a package, pardon, the man must be blind. A package from overseas. :)



I did not hesitate and opened it.



Wrapped im my favourite combination of colours, orange and pink. Here is the content:



American cookies, a nice magnetic blog (it already hangs at the fridge), a very nice yarn that combines my favourite colours. Wendi, how did you manage this?
The funniest thing was the american 'Labello'. It has a peppermint flavor and this makes cool lips. A really new experience.

We looked critically at the cookies and tried them. :)



They are veryvery tasty!

Dear Wendi, thank you very much! The idea of sending things which are perhaps daily for you but completely unknown for me is great. I am very pleased. Thank you!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter