Tuesday, February 14, 2006
 

Self Portrait Tuesday



In the middle of the 80ties I went to Italy for vacation with three friends. With a tent and a ticket and a vague plan where we would like to go to. In Italy we discovered that we had not enough money. It was an adventorous vacation - if I think about my daughter, she is in nearly the same age as I was then, doing the same thing it's a weird feeling. But it's also a weird feeling for me if she would not do so.
On the picture you can see (from the left to the right) A. and A. and me.
The fine thing ist, that I will go to dine with them this evening. Perhaps I can persuade them to take another picture.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter