Wednesday, May 10, 2006
 

Self Portrait Tuesday

Yesterday evening I met my dear friends A. and A. again. We went to the Trüffel da Diego and had a tasty dinner:



Pasta with salmon. We were placed in the Vinothek and it was very cozy - surrounded by shelves full of vine that we could nocht drink unfortunately. Apart from that, I can't drink much anyway.



Me and A. and A.
The picture is a bit cranky because it was very gloomy.
On the way back I discovered the nice new view of the Hotel Arosa.



That's only in my rememberance because once my father clamped ist finger in the elevator there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter