Wednesday, May 10, 2006
 

The Tuesday's Knitting Question - week 19/2006

What was your worst knitting disaster?

Och, I have not experienced a real disaster so far.
The last unfinished project was disposed in an attack of consequence.
But I can remember a bad experience. When I tried to knit socks again a few years ago I had forgotten how to knit the heel and I really had to look into the pattern again. And then my little son came along and pulled out the needles. That was frustrating.
And then - last week - a disaster as well.
The last week I was very sad. I had to force myself to do something otherwise I would have been only sitting around staring at the walls. Horrible. And I dicovered that knitting does not help, it's perhaps a bit naive, but it seemed to be completly senseless.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter