Tuesday, April 25, 2006
 

Self Portrait Tuesday



Today there is a picture of my leg, not to show it's gracefulness but the Paisley pattern of my trousers. I especially like the Paisley pattern, since ever. My mum used to wear a Paisley miniskirt in the 70ties which I adored. I like this pattern in all combination of colours, the main thing is that it's Paisley. Men seem to have an advantage as you can easily find wonderful ties and even suspenders everywhere.
I myself only had two pairs of Paisley trousers so far in my life. But just now I discovered that there are even Birkenstocks in Paisley. There is still hope.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter