Tuesday, April 11, 2006
 

The Tuesday's Knitting Question - week 15/2006

When did you begin knitting? And why?

Hm, actually I started with crochet but knitting followed soon after.
I learned it from my gandmother when I was about nine or ten years old. My grandmother was very interested in teaching these handcrafts things. I still can remember that she once mentioned that sewing a knob would be an existentiel skill. She was a dressmaker and handwork was important for her. For me it was simply fun.
The question was asked by the Wollschaf.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter