Tuesday, March 28, 2006
 

The Tuesday's Knitting Question - week 13/2006

Where is your pain barrier in wool prices? What about prices for knitting books?

Puh, I don not have a concrete amount of Euros. Actually, I'm a little tightwad. But I can imagine that I would even pay more then usually for a yarn if it's the right one. But in this case there would have to be a certain project and I would have to be sure that I'm able to knit it. Learning a pattern with a very expensive yarn would not be my thing.
At the moment I'm not yearning for knitting books as I'm busy with knitting all the free pattern. And I think it's better not to look into these books too closely as they are surely really nice to view.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter