Saturday, March 18, 2006
 

Mail like spring

I received today.
My secret pal Wendi has sent me a great package.
She combined my favourite colours perfectly - almost everything is orange and pink:



A bag for my knitting, I already use it so that Oz does not always sit on my knitting.
Some wonderful greeting-cards, easter-pencils and a small block for the children (it's already distributed), tasty chocolate (already eaten), two very nice and soft balls of merino wool and wonderful magnets (already at the fridge).

And all things fit together perfectly.

Here a few details:



The wool is wonderful!



The bag fits to the sofa. :)



And the magnets are brilliant.

Dear Wendi, many many thanks for these wonderful things. Everything looks so fine together. The colours are great - they are really heart warming.
ThanksyouThankyouThankyou!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter