Tuesday, March 07, 2006
 

The Tuesday's Knitting Question - week 10/2006

If you were stranded on a lonely island with only one knitting, what would you do?
Would you finish and wear it or would you knit it again and again?

After building a comfortable hut and a nice place to knit - at least I would like to enjoy this knitting - I would finish and wear it. I would not knit it again. Besides there are surely enough things to do on a lonely island. Perhaps it would be possible to make new yarn out of plants or wild animals, which would be domesticated then.
Do you wonder why I know all these things?
I'm well versed, when I was a child I always played 'lonely island' with my dear friend A. . :)
The question was asked by the Wollschaf.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter