Tuesday, April 04, 2006
 

The Tuesday's Knitting Question - week 14/2006

Very often I'm thinking of my knitting while doing to household chores. And soemtimes I sit down on the sofa and start knitting. What about you?

During the day I usually - except of the weekend - do not knit.
Knitting is reserved for the late afternoon and for the evening.
And that's no problem, I don't fell bad about that, because the things I do over the day are also fun or they are simply more important then knitting.


The question was asked by theWollschaf.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?






























Prev l List l Next
_




Locations of visitors to this page

Arts Blog Top Sites



kostenloser Counter